Jhunjhunu NGO, Jhunjhunu NGOs, NGO Jhunjhunu, NGOs Jhunjhunu, Non Government Organisation in Jhunjhunu, Non Government Organisations in Jhunjhunu, Non Profit Organisation in Jhunjhunu, Non Profit Organisations in Jhunjhunu, NGO of Jhunjhunu, NGOs of Jhunjhunu.
Add.: Basement, Surajgarh By Pass Road, Opp. Tata Motors Chirawa
City: Chirawa, Jhunjhunu
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Sunil Kumar
Purpose : If any person dies and there is no one to make the cremation after death or the dependents or associates or families of such person are not able to bear the expenses that are incurred in that event. At that time when there is no one then Mukti Dham Sewa Samiti NGO helps for and perform the cremation (Antim Kriya Karam) event.
Aims/Objectives/Mission : Mukti Dham Sewa Samiti is created and working on the vision that is – “We should give some percentage of our income in such works which can be useful for humanity. We came empty handed and only to go empty handed, do something that would be useful for anyone.”
Mukti Dham is following and implementing the activities and events are –
- Mukti Dham Seva Samiti plans to construct boundary walls, planting of tree-saplings, and erection of tent sheds at cremation grounds, there is no cremation in any religion and caste.
- Mukti Dham has started a tribute scheme to provide financial assistance to such a family after the death of a poor family person living in rural areas. Immediate assistance is to be provided under this scheme.
- Construction of dry wood store in cremation ground used and placed at the time of funeral dead body.
- Sitting arrangement for people to stay sit in the shade during the funeral process.
The objectives of Mukti Dham Seva Samiti are –
- If there is no cremation ground (Mukti Dham) in any city or village or it is far away from the village, then to proceed to create cremation place for them and provide this facility at a short distance.
- To streamline the road leading to cremation place and to construct a drain for the clean water system and drainage of waste water.
- To construct boundary wall and planting of tree plants and teen shed in the cremation place that does not have boundary wall and other facilities.
- Construction of the cremation places in some villages and cities where there is no cremation in any religion and caste. There is no restriction or inconvenience for the people visiting there.
- Assistance and facility to be provided by NGO to the needy families below poverty line and below that cannot afford funeral expenses.
- Construction of a dry wood store in cremation and making, arranging the seating facilities for the people who come during the ceremony.
- To conduct survey for the creation places and based on the survey of the cremation place NGO builds or provides necessary facilities as per the requirements.
- Postponement of posthumous bodies for the Muslim community.
- Providing posthumous funeral and travel goods such as coffin and stone for the Muslim community.
- To arrange to get solar lights installed on the way to cremation ground.
Add : Gyan Vihar, Science Park Road
Mobile : 94147 43286
Email : email@example.com
Contact Person : Arvind Jakhar
Purpose : Child Welfare, Community Development, Consumer Issues, Cow Protection Centre (Goushala), Cultural Heritage. Disability, Disadvantaged Communities, Disaster Management, Distance Learning, E-Governance, E-Learning.
Aim/Objective/Mission : Multipurpose principle.
Add : Buhana
Tel : 01593-318431
Mobile : 94606 19542
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.divyakiran.org
Contact Person : Rajkumar
Purpose : Awareness Generation, Ayurveda, Child Rights, Child Welfare, Community Development, Consumer Issues, Education, General – Social Welfare, Hiv/Aids, Human Development, Human Rights, Livelihood, Local Self Governance (Panchayati Raj), Ngo Management, Old Aged Welfare, Rural Development, Social Awareness, Society and Economy.
Aim/Objective/Mission : Woman and child development, rural development, yoga, agriculture animal health, child welfare, cultural issues development (general) disability, gender general – social welfare, governance grants/aids group promotion health herbal medicine hiv/aids human development human rights indigenous knowledge industry information and communications technology infrastructure installation of borewells intellectual property irrigation labour law legal awareness library livelihood local administration local self governance (panchayati raj) media medical relief mentally handicapped persons micro-enterprises minorities natural resource management ngo management old aged welfare orphanage peace physically disabled plantation pollution population.
Add : Balaji Market, Beside Police Station, Loharu Road Pilani
Tel : 01596-242756
Mobile : 94143 05959
Email : email@example.com
Contact Person : Dr. C. M. Choudhary
Purpose : Social Work
Aim/Objective/Mission : To promote primary education in those area which do not have school facilities for the children. The organization aim to build the school building library, hostel for the sc/st and other communities. The organization believe to work on secularism motto without any caste, creed, religion discrimination to provide donation / voluntary help to orphanage house, dharmasala. To raise voice against the social evil. To organize camp meeting and give information regarding various issues to the people. To build the rainwater harvesting structure where there is scarcity of water. To promote health education in all the age group of people. To create awareness against the safe drinking water and enriched people knowledge about it and build toilets and bathroom. To promote tree plantation in the waste and area and promote the development of the pastureland. To share knowledge about the natural disaster and how to co-up it with people at fixed internal of time. To provide seed fertilizer, machine to extremely poor farmer of all the section of the society. To provide training regarding small enterprise to women of sc/st families. To organize non ? formal education activities at various village.
Add : Chotta Bus Stand, Nawalgarh
Mobile : 97852 73636
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person : Bhinv Singh
Purpose : Social Work
Aim/Objective/Mission : Vidya sagar educational society is a community based society in the voluntary sector. Vse society is dedicated to inspiring a passion for learning and developing the attitudes, skills and knowledge that will enable all learners to maximize their potential as positive, responsible participants in our democratic society and the global community.
Add : Birmi, Bissau
Mobile : 99288 86892
Email : email@example.com
Contact Person : Vikram Singh
Purpose : Social Work
Add : Court Road, Ward-1
Tel : 0159-4276097
Mobile : 94605 14301
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.gavsorganic.com
Contact Person : Subhita Sigar
Purpose : Agriculture, Animal Health, Animal Welfare, Art And Craft, Art And Culture, Child Labour, Child Rights, Child Welfare, Cow Protection Centre (Goushala), Cultural Heritage., Environment, Fair Trade, Food And Nutrition, Forestry, General – Social Welfare, Health, Hiv/Aids, Human Development, Human Rights, Livelihood, Minorities, Natural Resource Management, Ngo Management, Old Aged Welfare, Orphanage, Plantation, Pollution, Rural Development, Self Help Groups, Social Awareness, Society And Economy, Sustainable Development, Traditional Activist (Guni) Mobilisation, Traditional Health, Training, Tribal Development, Waste Management, Water, Women Development/Welfare, Women’S Issues, Yoga, Youth
Aim/Objective/Mission : Our mission is to help heal the world by aiding the individual in choosing a happier, healthier lifestyle through organic, sustainable nutrition. We do the active and successful projects we encourage organic farming and organic food for better health and lifestyle. Women awareness and welfare programes health programe for women and children we are working to encourage shg and micro-finance schemes water conservation and watersheding training welfare programmes for minority women (nai roshani project) farmer training programme and workshop organise nashamukti abhiyan for youth awareness programme for yoga campaign to promote tree plantation development of rural area watershed management organic food processing for better health natural resources management.
Add.: C/o Narendra Printing Press, Deen Dayal Chowk, Nehru Bazar
Mobile: 91-94145 41031
Contact Person: Dr. Anoop K Sharma
Purpose : Social service with technological interventions.
Aims/Objectives/Mission : To provide help and services in the society for water management, environment, ecology, plantation, rain water harvesting, child education, enterepreneurship development etc.
Add.: Sahad, Buhana
Mobile: 91-94144 55920
Contact Person: Rakash, Bhoma Ram
Purpose : Education, climatic changes, development.
Aims/Objectives/Mission : Environment, climatic changes, population control, disability, research, education, natural resources, human rights, consumer awareness, emergency relief, games, plantation, bio-diversity protection eco-system, water harvesting, protection of historical places, health-aids cancer, mental problems road safety awareness, day-care, child labour, hospitality, flood, dot prone., peace.
Add.: 1/179, Housing Board
Contact Person: Sanjeev Mahala